Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Party was Great!

I hope you didn't miss the Holiday Party this past Tuesday night. If you did, you missed a great time and great food.

I want to thank Robert for putting this together, for finding the place, and the great door prizes. I want to thank Holly for the interesting and fun games we partook in. I want to thank Smoke Jack BBQ restaurant for the wonderful service and great food! And I want to thank everyone that came and brought a new toy! I don't have the exact number at this point, but I believe the Children's Restoration Network will be very happy!

I always enjoy seeing people again that I haven't seen in a while. And meeting spouses and children of those people I know through STC. I met Kathleen's husband for the first time (we talked golf - he's a high school golf coach!) and Debbie's daughter (what a sweety! Debbie, I know you must be proud!). Dirk and Michelle shared a table with me and my wife (Paulette). We also were a team for Jeopardy! We did fairly well, but need to brush up on Atlanta history.

My only regrets were that I didn't have more time to spend with each of you who attended. Thanks goes out to TechLinks for attending. I wish everyone could have attended. If you didn't, make plans to do so next year. It is one of those events that really make your holidays happier!

Until next time ...

No comments: