It has been an interesting year. When this year started, I had no idea I would not be at EarthLink anymore. I did not know how difficult it was to run an STC Chapter. I did not know how difficult it was to get someone to run the chapter newsletter. I didn't know how difficult it was dealing with difficult people as a chapter president.
Now on to the new year. Do you make New Year's resolutions? I do sometimes and sometimes I don't. I believe, if I am not going to keep them, then why make them? Comment on this blog and let me know.
Here are some of my resolutions for this year:
- Play more golf!
- Help make this year's Currents conference the best conference ever!
- Find someone to run CommLink! Someone who will consistently put out monthly issues.
- Show appreciation to the wonderful people that help run our chapter!
- Thank my wife for allowing me the time to attend STC events and for supporting me in my position as chapter president.
- Figure out the best way to provide assistance to Howard (and the other officers) as he takes over as chapter president in June.
I'm sure I will have more over the next few days as the New Year approaches. Until I see you next year, I hope you and yours will have a wonderful New Year and that all of your resolutions will be easy to keep!
Until next time ...